About how I have to take a 5:20 am bus tomorrow to get to the airport.
Taxis are too expensive, and the only bus after that is 8:30 which will not get me there in time for my flight.
Looks like I'm joining the not-going-to-bed group tonight! It's either that or wake up at 4 am! FAB-U-LOUS.
We stole all the breadsticks from dinner though for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Taxi Padova is 2 $$? U have to b up all night? U'll b exhausted tom.. They should've made other arrangements 4 u all. ttyl- lov u- Mom
HI Sarah, It's Sue Frano. I just wanted to tell you again I have really enjoyed your trip blog. I'm going to miss seeing your pictures and reading your funny comments. What a wonderful bunch of memories you have made! Have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment