skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ciao Bella, Come va?
Sarah. Padua, Italy. 10 days.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
8
Got Euros today, they're stinkin cute.
And I practiced taking money out of the ATM, it was exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hotel Quisisana Terme
my hotel :)
Market in Padua
The Basilica of Saint Antonio
Piazza Signori
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(35)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(28)
It's a small world after all
Day 7 Notes
beep beep
Day 7
Quotes from Day 6
Day 6
Pictures
Cover ya knees!
Walking to the pool...
Day 5 Highlights
Day 4 Highlights
Good morning!
Day 3
Venice in 3
Day 2: Venice!
Day 1 in 2 photos
Day 1
I'm here!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9.
Let the countdown begin.
About Me
Sarah
I went to Padova, Italy in May 08 to study abroad, and blogged about my experience.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment