Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 7 Notes

Long day so in notes.
Venice #2 with Dr. Lange, Dr. Lange's sister, Dr. Alexander, Grace, Rachel, Jenna (Samford/AL girls)

- 6:45 - wake up call
- 7:30 - meet in lobby. walk through breakfast.
- bus to montegrotto
- train to Venice
- water taxi to St. Mark's Plaza
- lunch. Grace gets kissed by the waiter because it's her birthday
- GONDOLA ride
- water taxi to Murano
- watch guy make pretty glass horse
- be-friend pigeons we named Bobby and Peter. I fed them peanuts. Peter sits on my head.
- water taxi back to St. Mark's
- meet up with Rachel and Grace for dinner
- get lost
- get on wrong water taxi
- get on right taxi
- miss train back
- meet three boys... convo later
- Dr. Lange's sister almost gets on wrong train
- get on right train
- take bus back to Abano... and it's 12:30 am

Spent lots of money between train, water taxi day pass, food, shopping (but everything I got is so sweet and I love it all, I didnt go overboard!)

BED NOW. Verona and Lake Garda tomorrow... meeting at 7:15. EEK!


xoxo S

No comments: