Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 4 Highlights

Three highlights of today:
1. Getting on the WRONG bus home from class today. We were walking to the bus stop, and a bus goes by us. Even though it says "22" and we take "A", someone yells "BUS!" so we all started running down the street. We were pretty far, but it stopped, waited. And we got on. We got the exit, but whatever. We then realize that yes, indeed we are on the wrong bus. So we got off the next stop and waited 15 minutes for our bus to come. When it did come, we got on with Dr. Lange and Dr. Alexander (the Alabama prof.). Whoops!

2. Since we got out of class early today, we got to spend the entire afternoon by the pool. And by pool, I mean bath since the water is no lie probably 85 degrees. Our first day here we witnessed a water aerobics class which consisted of all senior citizens since that is 98% of the guests here (us being the other 2%). So when we saw the woman come today to teach the class, we jumped at the oppportunity (and it was free too). The 'class' was hilarious. We were all the way in the back and kept laughing and having fun with it. Everytime she started counting we did our best to count to 10 in Italian, some of the other people that were participating too were helping us with the pronounciation.

3. There was finally chicken for dinner! And it was soooo good. Lunch tomorrow is pizza.. yumm!

I haven't uploaded any pictures today, so this is from the hotel website. Yes it's that gorgeous in real life.

Ok test tomororw, gotta go study! Tomorrow we're going to visit a nursing home that has a spa! Sounds like the hotel :)

xoxo S

Also - some of the people here are going to Rome and Florence this weekend. Leaving for Rome Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday night from Florence. Yes or no do I go? Obviously, it's going to cost money for the train/hotel/food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much 2Rome/do u have 2 study? I say c what u can while there but don't want u 2b2 tired 4 class. aunts marty&joan love ur blog! both called. Stew says hi &ricky b Enjoy-lov u- Mom

Anonymous said...

Can i print this,Sasa, to save? I love this blog. I read it to Grammy in the Cape. Hear from Dr. Gallo? hope ur foot heals. Ciao. - Mom

Sarah said...

Hi Donzfizzle!

I have alllll the pictures saved and will print when I finish and get back. Miss you! I'm sending out postcards tomorrow morning - I'm going to post about today - check it out, you'll like it!