3 boys: Do you know how to take the Euro rail?
Us: No... sorry.
Grace: I know this is really cheesy, but its my birthday, will you take a picture with us?
Boys: Sure
Grace: Where yall from?
Boy #1: NY
Me: I'm from CT!
Boy #1: What part of CT?
Me: Greenwich
Boy #1: I'm from Port Chester!
Me: No way! You know the Carvel on the CT/NY border?
Boy #1: Yeah
Me: I live right by there.
Boy #1: Really?
Me: Yeah, you know the skating rink on the hill?
Boy #1: Yeah...
Me: I live at the bottom of that hill
Boy #1: That's crazy!
So we took a picture with them with our camera, and then they asked if they could have a picture with us on their camera. I need to find out who this kid was. I don't know his name, but he has a picture of us. So I'm going to have to look on Facebook for him.
xoxo S
3 comments:
aunt joan wrote 2 me: Sarah, I love hearing about ur days. Sounds like u're having a great time. love, Aunt Joan
Aunt Marty said 2 tell u she loves ur blogs& 2 enjoy urself. U didn't get the PC boy's name?
no sadly, i didn't get his name. but i will find him! they have a picture of us!
Post a Comment